- Low-fibre diet: It is important to consume foods rich in fiber such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. There are two broad types of fibre; soluble and insoluble. Soluble fibre helps to soften the faeces. Good sources of soluble fibre include legumes, fruits and vegetables. Insoluble fibre adds bulk to the faeces, helping it to move more quickly through the bowel. Good sources of insoluble fibre are in wheat bran, wholegrain breads and cereals. Fiber promotes bowel movements and prevents constipation.
- Lack of regular exercise: Older adults tend to have a more sedentary life compared with younger people and are therefore at higher risk of constipation.
- Pregnancy: lack of activity, the action of hormones and the pressure of the growing uterus against the intestines mean that constipation is common during pregnancy.
- Eating a lot of dairy products: Some people become constipated when they consume a lot of milk and dairy products.
- Aging: As we get older, our metabolism slows down, resulting in less intestinal activity
- A Change in routine: This type of constipation is often seen in shift workers and travelers.
- Not going to the toilet when needed: Ignoring the urge to go means that more water will be extracted from the stools, making them difficult to pass.
- Insufficient water (dehydration): The fibre in faeces will only plump up with water
Treatment for constipation
Natural Methods of treating constipation:
- Increase your daily intake of fibre. Dietitians generally recommend about 30g of fibre every day. High-fiber foods include plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and cereals. Add some bulking agents, such as wheat bran, to your diet. This will help to make your stools softer and easier to pass.
- Avoid dehydration by drinking plenty of water, However, it is important to restrict the intake of diuretic drinks such as tea, coffee and alcohol.
- Exercise more regularly – one of the many benefits of regular exercise is improved bowel motility. For example, by going for a daily walk or run.
- Keep to a routine (a place and time of day) when you're able to spend time on the toilet. Respond to your bowel's natural pattern: when you feel the urge, don't delay.
- Try resting your feet on a low stool while going to the toilet, so that your knees are above your hips; this can make passing stools easier.
- If medication you're taking could be causing constipation, your GP may be able to prescribe an alternative.
What is High Fiber Foods?
- Unprocessed wheat bran
- Unrefined breakfast cereals
- Whole-grain bread and brown rice
- Fresh fruits
- Dried fruits
PHHP Phyto Fiber and I (High Fiber to treat Constipation)
I used to have constipation problem over the past few years. I was prescribed various laxatives that worked for a limited time. Due to my constipation problem, I tried many brands in the market, in the forms of capsules, liquid, tea bags n powder. Some have negative effects that cause stomach cramp, cold sweat, slight dizziness and worse, no sign of pass motion urge after taken it.
Under almost giving up circumstance, one nutritionist recommended PHHP Phyto Fiber (Natural Plant Fiber), reluctantly I tried 1 sachet, I was amazed it worked well. I felt better, my colon was cleaner and tummy became smaller. First time taking it, I went toilet pass motion like 5 times, was told the colon lining wasn’t that clean. 2nd sachet, went toilet 3 times, 3rd sachet was 2 times. I took 1 sachet for 7 days diligently, was so happy it was a smooth process.
So, I decided to stop for one day and was even amazed, I managed to pass motion on my own but I know it isn’t good enough. Now I have been taking phyto fiber every 3 days for my general health maintenance purpose only. I’d recommend people who don’t like taking vegetable and fruit, constipation problem or for simply weekly detox purpose.
PHHP Phyto Fiber (Natural Plant Fiber)
PHHP Phyto Fiber contains Combination of both soluble fiber and insoluble fiber plant including oat, roselle, psyllium husk and hawthorn berries, helps to improve peristalsis and aids in enhancing digestive system. PHHP Phyto Fiber helps to increase intake of dietary fiber, hence maintain healthy digest system.
2 flavours available: Original and Lemon (20 gm × 15 satchet)
- Dietary fiber helps to absorb water, soften stool and stimulate intestinal movement, helps to clean putrefaction and toxic, soothing constipation.
- Dietary fiber can increase number of friendly bacteria in our gastrointestinal system and improve immunity, helps in maintaining good intestinal function.
- Dietary fiber can provide satiety and hence control weight.
- Dietary fiber lengthens the time food stays in the stomach, therefore it can decrease blood sugar and fat absorb by body, hence helps in stabilizing blood pressure, blood sugar and controlling cholesterol.
- Improves peristaltic movement, relieves constipation and problem like pile and bad breath.
- Effective colon cleanser enhances the environment for the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Controls the fat and cholesterol level in the body, lowers the synthesis of bad cholesterol.
PHHP Phyto Fiber Testimonial:
Problem: Constipation & Lose Weight
I have faced the problem of constipation for long time where I just pass once in 3 days. Therefore my stomach seemed a little bloated. After took Phyto Fiber for 8 hours, I feel uncomfortable stomach and continue through to the toilet. I am very satisfied to be able to have a bowel movement within a very short time without painful though somewhat hard stools. Then I was using Phyto Fiber once a day with confidence and after that not only relieve my constipation problem and My weight was down to 2kg in a month. It was unexpected because I did not expect to lose weight. In addition, I also feel less tired and more energy.
Problem: Skin problem
When I was younger, I had acne and pimple problem. The same spot on my skin, pimples would appear. I was really frustrated tried various facial wash, cream and even supplement but not successful.
When I turned 28 years old, I was recommended PHHP Phyto Fiber for colon detox. When the lining of colon was not cleansed, any supplement intake may not have good absorption into our body. So, I diligently took 1 sachet phyto fiber for 7 days continuously. I was surprised that the same spot no longer had pimples. Also, I was recommended PHHP Phyto Chlorophyll for better blood cleansing effect.
I have been taking phyto fiber once every 3 days, phyto chlorophyll twice daily, for general health maintenance for the past 2 months. I am experimenting putting phyto chlorophyll liquid on my pimple scars for 10 minutes daily, hopefully it will help lighten it.
Phyto Fiber and Phyto Chlorophyll, indeed, have given me positive results, as my family and friends notice the change in my skin, for better. I am no longer embarrassed meeting them during annual gathering! These products really boost my confidence level, will continue taking it and sharing with people who may need it.
If you have
Wanna lose weight?
Wanna colon cleansing?
Tiredness and difficulty focused?
Try one box, you will feel the effectiveness in 2 days.
First Steps towards Long and Healthy Life – Colon Cleansing
If you want to live a long and healthy life... the most important thing you must have a clean and healthy colon.
The main functions of the colon are absorption of vitamins, salts, nutrients, and water and the formation and elimination of feces.
We feel good when wholesome ingredients are being properly absorbed. But when the colon not clean and it begins to absorb toxins into the blood flow rather than expelling them. It will cause constipation and gas, to candida, diverticulitis, and various other chronic health issues.
A proper balance of healthy bacteria must be maintained inside the colon to avoid being constantly plagued with digestive problems.
You could have anywhere from 5-25 pounds of waste trapped or slowly moving through your colon…do you believe?
Do the math - if you eat three square meals a day and a couple of snacks, but only have one bowel movement, odds are you're carrying around waste weight.
The more irregular you are; the more waste weight you'll have. When you eliminate the waste weight and speed up your transit time, the results can be dramatic!
PHHP Phyto Fiber
Flavor: Original / Lemon (Best Seller)
Net Weight 20 gram x 15 sachets
Price : RM 85 / Box
Promotion : 3 Boxes Free 1 Shaker